Monday, October 27, 2008

My Friend Wedding

合錦交杯- 一生一世- 百头偕老- 共度患难-一生承诺
I m standing between bride and bridegroom. I m still look

as handsome as Bridegroom.


Weather : No Rain

Date : 26/10/2008

Function: Jason Lau's Wedding Dinner

Venue : Seafood Restaurant in KL

Time : 7-10.30pm


This a few days, i was waiting my friend to send me the wedding invitation card as he promised before. Finally he called me to come over his house to collect it on wedding eve ( Saturday ). I was thinking whether he has sincere heart to invite me or he just want to simply spread the BomB to everyone to fulfill his places. After that, i was overcoming my thinking. I was thinking back we are in 6 years for primary school time.


When we were in primary school, we were used to be very close to each other. I alway visited his house during school time. We like cycling to the school when it was saturday. Those day i thinking back was 16-18 years ago. Hard to imagine time pass flying Jet, it could be happen in yesterday. Actually, i seldom contact primary school friends due to i took my secondary education far away from my house. Somemore those old day, where did we have TODAY SO CALL handphone/ PDA phone? Even when i was in Secondary school time, my house just install a telephone line.
I m so happy that these is one of my primary school friend we still in contact. Actually since we leave primary school, i think we have time for reunion is less than 5 times but maybe once a year we will contact each other to update information. As we know when you getting older, you will getting less time to spend with youe friends. Time may need go to Girl Friend, Company colleagues, Secondary school friends, business friends and others .......


Actually i also interested to attend Jason's Wedding because i would like to see my primary school friends. I hope to see back whether there is anyone of my primary school friends can meet up together. Before i attend the dinner, i know it is a little chance for me to see my primary school friends because Jason told me that he has invites a few number of Primary school Friends.


When the Clock pass 7 in evening, i have prepare myself for tonight function. I have brought my accompanion ( DSLR) to attend the dinner. Iknow if i was in bored, i can help JAson to snap shoot a few photos for future memory. Along the way to restaurant there is no traffic jam. Around 20 minutes i arrived the DESTINATION. Parking is limited there, i was turning around there and finally found a nice place to park. When i was reverse my car, there is pretty space for my car to go in. Suddenly my car signal alert me dont not to go further again. There is obstacter. Therefore i go down and look at the parking and there is very dark. i observe that is grass, i dont bother the signal alert me..... KRA...KRA...KRA sound come out with so weird that i hear and it is also i dont like to hear this kind of sound..... i move forward again... KRA... KRA... this time sound more terrible.. my heart going to drop down.. i think my BABY get hurted. Bumper Come out only No Big Deal ... Money can settle , but the problem i got short of money ..... So how ... Heart Breaking lor..... Spoil My Mood tonight ..... Haih... What to do ? Life still have to go on.....


I m still keeping my smiling face to enter the restaurant. Coz i know that is a fact my baby get hurted. I need to repair later. 风吹鸡蛋壳,财散人安乐。。。。When i entered the restaurant, i see a lot people couldnt find a seat for there because no body guide the guests to sit accordingly table. I was unlucky too, no one know where can i sit. Bridegroom was not around, so i take the opportunity to snap a few photos. Wisely spend on time..珍惜时间。。爱惜光阴。。。

finally my fren Jason appear and allocate me in a table that i know one of old friend but i have never chat with him. Nevermind i m busy body, i can survive coz i like to talk to people.


During whole night i help Jason to snap shoot a lot of photos. As i mentioned before, i wanna take a chance to look my primary school friends. Luckily, i can able to recognise a few faces but i got no chance to mix around with them due to they have many friends to chit chat. Due to the schedule for Jason dinner a bit not planning well. I just trying to help him to take a nice memory for tonight.


As a friend, i would like to wish Jason have a wonderful marriage. Keep more hardworking to give a new life come out.
Time to look back myself, i think i m not so young as before. I have to plan my future .... haha... As we grow older, the more commitment is more burden. Certain pressure is a force to push you to progress.... I like to see my friend have a wonderful family and life.....


Wishes: Hope all of us gain our life experience and live with happiness and enjoyable.

No comments: